#研究分享#【如何有效利用社交媒体数据?】

#研究分享#【如何有效利用社交媒体数据?】如何利用在Facebook、Twitter、博客平台获得的数据?增加曝光、吸粉、提高忠诚度,改善CRM等是社交媒体营销目标。在一项针对175个全球企业主调查显示,38%企业利用社交媒体超过4年以上,但许多仍不清楚如何有效整合不同渠道获得的数据。

Social and mobile  marketing data report

To find out how marketers work with social media and mobile technology, we created a survey to determine how they are collecting social analytics, how they use the data to plan their marketing strategies, and how they are incorporating mobile into their marketing plans.

According to the 175 marketers who responded to the survey, 100% of them are using social for marketing. Of these, 38% of marketers have been using social for four years or more, and the remaining 62% have been using it for one year or more.

In terms of how they collect data, 80% of the participants report that they receive analytics directly from the social media channel, and half of them either supplement or rely on data from outside analytics providers.

When it comes to effectiveness for social marketing efforts, Facebook and Twitter reign supreme. Just over 71% of marketers find FB “effective” or “very effective,” with Twitter pulling in 64.5% in those same rankings. And despite the power of visuals on digital and social platforms, 59.5% of the marketers surveyed ranked blogs as “effective” or “every effective” tools for their marketing efforts.

One of the insights we wanted to uncover is what exactly what marketers are hoping to gain from social marketing. Their answers ran the gamut from building brand awareness to using social to generate more sales.

11

12

13

14

15

16

文章标题:Social and mobile  marketing data report

文章来源:socialmediatoday

文章链接:http://www.socialmediatoday.com/white-papers/smart-social-report-volume-three


Comments are closed.



无觅相关文章插件